The general secretariat is in charge of the followings :
- Ensure the management of staff carriers by respecting attribution of the concerned faculty or institute:
- Prepare the budget project of the university and follow up its carrying out,
- Ensure the following up of the financing of laboratories and research units activities,
- Supervise the proper functioning of common services of university,
- Implement and promote programs of cultural and sports activities of universities,
- Ensure the following up and the coordination of internal security plans of university in relation with the ministerial office of internal security,
- Ensure the management and preservation of archives and documentation of the Rectory,
- Ensure functioning and management of a registry office of university.
The general secretariat, to which are attached the general registry office and office of internal security is composed of the following branches:
Direction of staff and training,
Direction of budget and accounting,
Direction of scientific, cultural and sports activities.
General secretary : BOUKERROU Mouloud